1. Do you go out of your way to be nice? I usually do, just because I would want others to make the effort for me.
2. Some time ago people were buried with items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife? Hmmm…my favorite vibrator (teehee!), music player with all the music I love, and a devise to talk to my loved ones.
3. What social stigma does society need to get over? I just really think this world needs to stop trying to separate those that are “different”. Everyone has their purpose on this earth and just because someone is different from another person does not mean they are wrong or shouldn’t be here.
4. When was the last time you told someone “I told you so.”? I don’t normally say that, I just am happy when I can prove in some form that I am right sometimes. It’s nice to know I can be right at times. 🙂
5. When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t? What did you find? I don’t snoop. It doesn’t bring anything but anger, sadness or hurt if something is found that I had no business looking for in the first place. I would hope I can trust them enough that I would never think to go snooping.
Bonus: What small seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that has stuck with you all this time? Always make sure you can take care of yourself and never have to count on any man or anyone else to take care of you.
Check out the other TMI posts!