1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages? Text messages more than phone calls
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why? No, I usually have a purpose for the call and just talk! Ha!
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. Love of kink, love of traveling, love of learning and trying new things
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments. There is not much we don’t agree on at all. The one thing I can think of is always scheduling things ahead…way ahead of time. LOL! Which I admit can be a good thing. 😉
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant other buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so? I know it will be done eventually, if not already, so I don’t worry about it.
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know? That all would work out and I am happy ❤
Check out the other participants at TMI Tuesday