The State of Happy
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move? I do like where I live but life is ever changing and I know there are other places I would love to live some day….Like… the beach…. another country… the mountains…
2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree? I agree. I have so far and lived through it. I believe I can deal even though at times it doesn’t feel like I can.
3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons? It’s hard to cope through an unhappy relationship. I have found that sometimes you have to let go of something to be happy again. Thing is, I can’t tell anyone that, they have to find out for themselves. All I can do is be there for them and support them through it.
4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False? False! At least in my opinion. I believe we all can learn from failure. There is a lesson in all things, whether it is doing great or failing.
5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision? I do, just because that is who I am. I like to know all my options or know what others see that I may not see before making the ultimate decision. But that ultimate decision is always mine, no one else can make it for me nor be held responsible for it.
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life? There are a couple moments I can think of.
Knowing my children have done well. And knowing myself and where I am going and doing with my life.
See who else is sharing this TMI Tuesday: