So, www.sirandkittenspleasureplace.com put out a challenge about 4 days ago and I am just now getting to that challenge. The challenge is to write 50, yes 50, interesting things about yourself that we might not know.
Here are mine:
- I love wearing comfy clothes when I am at home doing nothing
- I love music
- I love all genres of music
- I love singing and dancing to music, yes you might laugh out loud seeing me dance 🙂
- I love wearing sexy clothes and lingerie
- I love to try new foods
- I like wine and beer but only in moderation, one or two glasses at a time and that is it
- I love family times
- I am a flirt
- I love to make people happy
- Laughter makes me happy and makes me laugh too
- I don’t like my body but I do have certain parts of my body I like
- My best feature, I feel, are my eyes
- I love blogging and sharing things I love
- I love to cook, especially with and for my Daddy
- I don’t like to be made a fuss over, yet I love it at the same time. Does that make sense?
- I am trying hard to learn not to take on others’ problems
- I am learning to take care of me
- I am extremely sensitive to others and their feelings and emotions
- I am strong in so many ways
- I like to try and learn to do new things
- I will drive you crazy asking “why?” because I love to learn
- I have written an erotic adventure book
- I am a sexual being
- I trust people too easily at times
- I overthink/overanalyze/overdo
- I absolutely love to give and receive oral sex
- I can be a bit “cheeky” at times and Daddy loves to call me on it
- I love animals
- I love going on walks
- I am scatter minded and things interrupt my train of thought easily
- But when I am focused and determined I get things done
- I take what people say to heart too easily
- I can be sarcastic and quick witted when needed
- I like to think of new things to do to keep my mind active
- I am always willing to do fun things with friends
- Exercise is hard to make myself do but I love the way I feel once done
- *starting to get hard here* I like helping others when I can
- I would love to learn other languages (other than English)
- I want to see the world
- I am submissive to Daddy and only him
- I have found I am a masochist but not extreme
- I find I say things sometimes without thinking, like swearing/cussing, or saying things when upset without thinking first
- I hate confrontation
- I love change yet it scares the crap out of me
- I love routine yet I get bored easily
- I am very creative (bet you couldn’t guess that)
- I am quiet when you first meet me, but once I know you, watch out! Ha!
- I have done a lot of first with Daddy
- I love to fly, ride a boat, ride on a train, ride in a sports car (and drive!) and I especially love anything that moves fast!
Okay that was hard!! It took a lot of thinking, like I don’t do enough of that! LOL! So, now I hope you will continue the challenge and would love to read what you come up with. Enjoy!!
I have so much going on in my head right now it is hard to pin down one thing to talk about. So, thinking about things I would like to do and places I would like to go I decided to make a list of places I would really like to go and see.
*France – Paris and as many of the wine areas as possible
*Italy – Venise and again, as many of the wine areas as possible
*Greece – Athens and all the beautiful scenic ocean views
*Germany – Munich, Berlin and any historical beautiful areas
*Spain – Barcelona, Madrid, Granada and just all the beauty there
*Switzerland – Geneva, Interlaken and all the beautiful lush land and mountains
*India – Taj Mahal and so many other beautiful bright places
*England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland – love them all
These are just a few of the places on my list. Definitely not all of the ones I would like to see.
What is on your list of places to see?
*Pic of France from Pinterest
I share this because this is me so many times and know others go through it also. We go through these times and we don’t have to explain or give a reason. We just get through it and move on. Sometimes anxiety, fear, stress, depression and other issues do not give us any other option but to get through and move on.
One of my favorite songs by Evanescence and I really like how this was done.
Do you have one of those minds that you think of one thought and your mind takes off in all these angles of negative thinking and anxious thinking and unreal thinking making you stressed, anxious, scared, nervous, upset…Oh I could just go on and on!!
That is mine on a daily basis. I am trying to learn to find ways of staying away from these negative thoughts and feelings by thinking of other things, learning to breathe, getting on the computer and finding things to keep me occupied, writing down my thoughts, listening to music, talking to someone… Just anything to get myself away from such thoughts and feelings. Cause once you start on that roller coaster it’s hard to get off. Mine is normally about other people. Loved ones and their thoughts, perceptions, feelings, etc…about me, what I say, what I do, just any ole thing that I worry about.
I over-think, over-analyze, over-process, over-everything!! It’s mainly all right there in my head. Not the truth. Most the time the furthest from the truth. Yet there I am thinking and feeling it, so it must be real, it must be the truth, right?? No not right!
So why do I do these things to myself? Why do I have such a hard time about self-worth and being okay in me? I never pictured myself as this person. I never realized until I began trying to understand me that I am so much more complicated than I ever knew.
How about you?
*Pic off Pinterest
Sitting here quietly thinking of things I like and things that bring me peace, I realize there are quite a few things and I will list them below.
*Quiet walks on the beach
*Quiet walks in the woods
*Sitting and listening to the ocean waves hit the shore
*Sitting and listening to the waves hit the shore line at the lake or hitting the side of the boat as you ride through the waves and feeling the wind hit your face.
*Listening to the birds sing
*Soft music as you close your eyes and just listen
*Sitting on the front porch and listening to children playing down the road
*The slow breathing as the one you love sleeps
*The sound of pure laughter
*Sitting quietly on the couch and reading a great book
*Listening to a steady rain shower
*Listening to the rumble of a thunder storm
*The smell of something you love cooking
*A smile on the face of the person you love
*The sound of his voice
I know there are so many more but these are a good beginning.
What brings you peace and happiness?
*Pic found on Pinterest
Do you ever have times where you sit down to write about something, but you have so much going around in your head you can’t pin down one thing to write about??
Yeah, that’s me right now….
*Pic from Pinterest