https://thecandiiclub.com made me squeal with the great honor of nominating me to the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so so much!! Can I nominate you too?? Love your blog!!
What Is Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma( The creator of this award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
- I care about people to a fault. Even to a point I lose myself at times
- I love learning new things and meeting new people
- I have several avenues of creativity
Questions that I need to answer:
1. What do you think that seems to be lacking in our Society with people?
I think a genuine interest in others is lacking. So many people are selfish now-a-days that they forget there are others out there that just need to be listened to or given a moment of their time.
2. Do you feel that you have made the most of your life up too now? And if you could going forward what do you want people to do that could change this world?
Oh I feel I could have done so much more up to this point in my life. I would like people to make an effort to make a difference in at least one person’s life. Pay it forward, as they say.
3 Tell me your most extreme moment that made you look at yourself? And what did you learn?
My most extreme moment that made me look at myself and that there might be a problem was when I realized something was missing and I was beginning to do things to upset others around me. I learned that there was something going on and I sought help that was needed to help me find the real me.
4 If you had to go back to your younger self .. how old would you be? And what would you say to her/him and why would you say it??
I would go back to my 12 year old self and tell her to be strong, go for what she wanted and have confidence in herself to make her dreams and goals a reality no matter what others told her. I would say this because I have always put others and other things first instead as well as listened to the negative from others that I couldn’t do it.
[Remember I picked you for a reason.. so answer them truthfully, each person is here on this journey each person I selected because I felt that they are quite uniquely wired..]
- If you looked at your life and yourself.. what would you like to advise others to teach people how to treat one another? I would tell them to realize others need our support and presence but they don’t need us to take over and control the other person’s situation or life.
- If you had to change the world I would love you to list what it would be and why? I wish for world peace… Isn’t that the answer 😉 No really… I would love to see the world living in a more peaceful coexistance. There is so much anger and negativity in this world, or at least it is seen more now than ever before. It is scary to imagine what this world will be like in 50-100 years from now.
- Mental Health is an issue in this society at this moment.. What is your thoughts of how this can change? Do you have anything that could help other people in helping them get better? list at least 5 or more and tell us why? The more educational information out there and available, we are finding out daily there is more and more health issues out there in the world. I believe the more we find out about these issues and make sure not only those with the issues, but others that come in contact with them through other people, are well educated and know how to handle them. I have found and believe there is help in so many ways and so many avenues for those going through these issues that help on a daily basis. There are help lines, counseling, in-house sessions, group sessions, doctors, and so much more out there to go to. Very commonly heard of issues are PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar Disorder, just to name a few.
I chose the following because they have held my attention and I look for a new blog from them daily. They are not all the ones I follow and have made a difference to me since I have been here (the short time it has been), and if I could I would list my whole entire list I follow! So….
Here are my nominations:
My questions for you, my nominees, to answer:
- If you could, what is the one most important thing you would like to share with the world?
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- Who has made the biggest impact on your life?
- What one thing about yourself do you think is weird/funny?
- If there is one person you could go back in time to, who is it and what would you say or do?
Since I have not been posting for long a have a few posts that have received a lot of views, a good bit of likes and a few comments on. The one I had the most views on is My View of This Lifestyle
Good luck to you all and I hope this brings millions of views to your blog and wonderful posts! Thank you Candii for nominating me! You are amazing!!