Do your thang! TMI Tuesday.
1. Who has the tendency to hold a grudge–you or your significant other? I honestly don’t think either one of us do. We move on
2. The last time you had sex, was it meaningful (making love) or trivial (getting a much needed fuck)? Oh it was both! Was meaningful with some much needed fucking! 😉
3. Do you have sex with your eyes open or closed? Both…isn’t that the norm?
4. When arguing with a loved one, who is most likely to “hit below the belt*” first?
*attacking your partner’s character or something personal about them. Hmmm….my ex used to do that but, no, we don’t do that.
5. Is sex with your best friend a dream come true or the worst nightmare? It depends on how you look at it. If you consider your lover/partner your best friend than it is a dream come true. If you have had sex with your best friend it could become a nightmare if something goes wrong in your relationship. At least that is how I see it.
Bonus: Share with us your best tip for making your online dating profile standout.
Never did an online dating profile before. I would think being completely honest would make you standout more than anything, but who am I to say?
Year 2018 has come to an end. How was the year for you? Let’s take a look this TMI Tuesday.
1. Daily rituals. Do you have any that you will abandon in the new year? Will you begin new daily rituals? If yes, what? I have my daily rituals I will stay with as well as make sure I have scheduled properly other rituals or routines to keep up with this year as well.
2. What significant relationship improved the most? I think many of my relationships improved this year. All family, friends and myself
3. What relationship in your life deteriorated? I don’t believe any deteriorated for once.
4. What do you wish you had done more of in 2018? How do you plan on doing more of that in 2019? I wish I had trusted myself and my decisions more so I definitely will work on that this year (Didn’t actually realize this until talking to my Daddy about it)
5. What important person in your life needs more of your time? Will you give it? My kids
Bonus: How can you redesign your evenings to bring more restful “you” time to the end of your day? I think as above, just making sure things are scheduled and being followed instead of “winging” things as usual. (One of the things some people love and some people hate about me)
1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages? Text messages more than phone calls
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why? No, I usually have a purpose for the call and just talk! Ha!
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. Love of kink, love of traveling, love of learning and trying new things
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments. There is not much we don’t agree on at all. The one thing I can think of is always scheduling things ahead…way ahead of time. LOL! Which I admit can be a good thing. 😉
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant other buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so? I know it will be done eventually, if not already, so I don’t worry about it.
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know? That all would work out and I am happy ❤
Check out the other participants at TMI Tuesday
1. Tell us about the last road trip you made: When? Where did you go? How long was the overall trip? Did you go alone? Did you have fun? It’s been awhile, but went on a day trip to the mountains, on my own, just to get away. It was beautiful and just what I needed to recenter and get back to me. 🙂
2. Do you love to travel? Yes I love to travel!
3. What’s the best place you’ve been? Do you want to go back? One of the best places I have gone is London. I love the historical old feel of the place, everyone seemed welcoming and open to things going on around them. I would love to go back again.
4. Would you travel for sex? Have you traveled more than 50 miles just to have sex? For the right person, of course! Maybe I have, maybe I haven’t 😉
5. What sexual act or sex position do you struggle with doing? So far I haven’t struggled with any, as long as they are in my limits I have no qualms.
Bonus: What are you into but have not told anyone? Hmmmm….Puzzles, I love working and finishing puzzles 🙂
Check out the other answers here at TMI Tuesday
Fill in the blank
1. When I can’t sleep I listen to sleep sounds or read. I would say have sex, but not an option at the moment. 😉
2. My dream bedroom would be full of play toys and bdsm furniture. Okay okay….can I have two bedrooms?…fluffy pillows, stuffies, sheer curtains and bunch of girlie stuff.
3. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow it would be a place where I felt loved, protected and cherished all the time and somewhere far away for at least a few days. That’s not much to ask for, right?
4. I need to relax and do my thing at night. Now this could be anything…like reading, painting, having sex and orgasms, writing, having sex and orgasms (oh wait, I said that!)
5. To have no one around that loved me and understood me would truly be a nightmare. I normally don’t have nightmares, that I know of, but I usually don’t remember my dreams, whether good or bad.
6. Night time is the right time to have sex and orgasms. 😉 Okay….sleep and rest.
Bonus: Briefly tell us about your last dream–erotic or not. WELLLL…. I normally don’t remember my dreams. And I couldn’t tell you the last dream I did wake up and remember. Although, I do have a lot of day dreams…of sex and orgasms….Hmmmm…I think I might need some of the sex and orgasms I keep mentioning. What do you think? Ha!
Well that was a lot of fun doing this TMI for the first time ever! Thank you!